Monday, November 23, 2009

Just nothing like it!

There is just nothing like waking up at 3:00 in the morning to your child throwing up all over you.........

I know, that means that I am admitting that the two year old WAS sleeping in our bed.  It is true.  But I know that there are more of you out there with a toddler asleep in your bed!  
And then of course, 10 minutes later, another comes wandering in and has thrown up all over his bed.  Love it.

Love the smells.  Love the chunks.  Love my husband gagging because he can not stand the sight.  Love stripping the beds in the middle of the night.  At least I accomplished all of this with a smile.  My husband did sit up with the baby who woke up during this fun episode and encouraged me.  Got to love that guy, even if he doesn't touch throw up.

Motherhood...........the good, the bad, and the ugly!  But it is worth it :>


1 comment:

  1. Yuck! This is bringing back memories that I'd rather not think about. It is true how you mostly remember the good things about motherhood :) There is a lot of good!

    ReplyDelete