Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm having the urge to start blogging again.  Do I just add to my "journal" blog of family pictures and events?  Or do I start up this one too?  It is a personal dilemma that I am having.  It's not that I have any followers to this blog, or anyone in particular I am writing to.  I just really do love writing. . .
Reading some of my past posts has inspired me to keep adding.  Someday, I may read them all again.

I had a 7th child 18 months ago.  I am still home educating (let's not say "homeschooling" and make people think that we are weird) this bundle of children.  I still have a very time demanding responsibility at my church.  I'm coaching the 5th grade math team, chasing 4 different little league teams, not keeping a clean house, and some days I feel like I am drowning.  Let's just say---blogging has been slipping my the wayside.  We could also blame Facebook, and Pinterest, and all of those other ways to fulfill the "sharing with others" desire.  But now I am back (we'll see if I live up to that statement).

 I HAVE to record some of the spontaneity of motherhood.  I HAVE to record some of my memories in the moment.

I HAVE to let my children know that even though motherhood is hard, it is so very worth it!file://localhost/Users/Melissa/Downloads/journal-writing-me.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment