Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Older

I think there is a certain age when you stop aging...................in your own mind, anyway.  I have passed that age I think.  Recently a friend of mine, much younger, saw my driver's license and said, "You look so young in that picture!"
My immediate thought was, "Are you serious?  I think I look JUST LIKE that picture."  But instead, I just smiled.  The fact is, I really do think I look just like the picture.  How could this happen?  It isn't my 16 year old license, and it wasn't even taken THAT many years ago.
Well, today I venture to the DMV with all of my six children.  I have packed emergency bribes in my diaper bag for what could be a VERY long wait to renew my license.........which will entail a new picture.  Uggggghhhhhhh..........today I will see how old I really look : )

1 comment:

  1. If it helps, I think you look the same. And hey! Connell people say we look just alike and we are a solid 10 years apart. Look at the bright side-you have a twin 21 year old!

    ReplyDelete