Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How did this stuff get in here?

Hall Linen/first aid/light bulbs/EVERYTHING closet
How did these things get here?  I think my talent at closet stuffing is near perfect.  I have no idea how all the things currently on my hallway floor came out of the closet.  Here are some things that will NOT be going back in.

  • too many old sheets, but that was expected
  • instructional DVD to our thermostat--you think we watched it?
  • the OLD thermostat, did we think the new one wouldn't work?
  • instructional VHS for the past pool vacuum?????
  • bed wetting alarm kit?  thanks for leaving that mom!
  • light bulbs to our OLD chandelier, won't fit anything here now
  • electric blanket cords, but no blanket
  • closet hardware to before said gone closet
  •  product manuals for the sink, microwave, stovetop, oven, lawn mower +spare key (which I will be keeping), pool vac, and more
  • bottle of caulk
  • quite a few bottles of contact solution--did I mention I had Lasik 2 years ago?
  • old eye drops
  • empty prescription bottles
  • crystallized wart medicine
  • expired medicine
  • must I go on????  

No comments:

Post a Comment