Monday, August 10, 2009

First Post

This is my new blog, for moms...............or anyone who's had a mom, or would like to be a mom, or maybe you are married to one.  I am mom to six kids, ages 9 and under.  How did I get here?  I chose it.  I have a college degree.  I was good at what I was doing, but I chose to be here.  Some days I wonder if I have lost my mind, but I never regret being a mom.  Some days I feel like I am going crazy, but I never regret being a mom.  Being a mom isn't easy, ask anyone!
I have another blog.  It is for the scrappy book part of life---posting pictures of the kids for grandma and grandpa, showing pics of the latest quilt or house project.  But this is my new place for the ups, the downs, the crazies, the stresses, the joys, and everything else in between of the job I call "mom."

Really, it is just a fun little outlet for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment